Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings! My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexBoyCZ99, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

Greetings!
    My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the computer, but at some point it started crashing at the mojang screen and that happens to this day. Can anyone please help? Already tried reinstalling.

:)

AlexBoyCZ99, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition won't

2. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't launch: Minecraft for Windows 10 stopped working. One day it just stopped. I have looked at all threads on this topic and tried everything you can imagine. I saw a couple posts from Vijay I believe and tried all his steps. Nothing has changed. It loads to the Mojang screen and then...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch. About two days ago and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it stops at the MINECRAFT logo just after the red MOJANG logo screen that flashes for 2-3 seconds. My computer is updated to WINDOWS 10 version 2004 and has all...
  6. How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi, I just purchased Minecraft Windows10 edition for my son using the Microsoft Store logged on using my Hotmail account. I can start Minecraft via the Windows 10 store when logged in on my profile. When I switch to my son's profile, he has his own outlook.com account, I...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.: A window with the mojang splash pops up and then disappears. And as an added bonus, because it isn't an exe., I can't launch it from steam, and the Microsoft store has borked, and no amount of command prompts have brought it back. submitted by /u/reddit0rboi [link]...
  8. Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.: I had this problem once before and the support folks at MS did something to help me out....then minecraft worked fine on my laptop until the last windows update...now it won't work again, When I click the icon, it loads the launch screen...thinks a bit, then it disappears....
  9. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch: Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch. considering this is a 70$ pack i would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it. My Event Viewer log: Faulting application name:...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....