Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RockyChickenGaming, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't download it. I assumed it was a problem with my PC and I was gonna wipe my HDD anyways. So after a fresh install of Windows 10 N 64-bit and I try once again re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I STILL cannot download it, and I'm sure I should be able to run it since I'm able to play much more demanding games (Creative Destruction, Android Emulators, Minecraft: Java Edition itself).

Any help would be appreciated please!

Thank you!

~ RockyChickenGaming

:)

RockyChickenGaming, Feb 25, 2019

2. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Oct 10, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Letting me Install.

Hi, I own a HP Stream 7 With 1GB Of ram running a Intel Atom with a 64 Bit Prosesser . 32 Bit operating system running windows 10. And it won't let me download the windows 10 edition of minecraft. I did the code and all that stuff
    but the install button is translucent and says you don't meet the requirements. I read all the requirements and I succeed all of them. Does anyone have a clue what this is?

Ashton Tech 57, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition won't

2. I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let...: I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let me upgrade to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-pro-and-my-system-meets-the/44ed6fde-fd52-403f-92d4-6d4e980442a7
  3. I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let...: I have windows 10 pro and my system meets the requirements for windows 11 but it won't let me upgrade to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-pro-and-my-system-meets-the/44ed6fde-fd52-403f-92d4-6d4e980442a7
  4. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 - WON'T LET ME INSTALL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for windows 10 - WON'T LET ME INSTALL: I just purchased the Minecraft windows 10 version and when i click install it takes me back to needing to purchase it. How do i get it installed so i can play?...
  6. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition: What is the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-download-minecraft-windows-10/0790fa40-5af5-4963-aa13-06c560df7c6b
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  8. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  9. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft install requirements

2. minecraft wont install windows 10