Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'd like update my version of minecraft windows 10 from 1.14 to 1.16. When I view the app in the store, it says that it's still on 1.14, but I know... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Steve Oler, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update

I'd like update my version of minecraft windows 10 from 1.14 to 1.16. When I view the app in the store, it says that it's still on 1.14, but I know the newest version of minecraft is 1.16. I've tried reinstalling the store and the app, but it still says there are no new updates for minecraft when I click on the 3 dots in the corner and click "get updates". I know I own the app because I used a code a year ago to get the windows 10 edition and it's in my purchase history.

:)

Steve Oler, Mar 25, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2020
  3. How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition won't

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install: Hi, Every time I try to download the application from Microsoft Store, the download fails after a few seconds and gives me the code: 0x80070003. I've already tried all the solutions I found on the internet, none of which worked. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: When windows 10 edition first released, i redeemed it but i have since lost access to that account. However, windows 10 edition is still downloaded on my device and i am able to play. It updated like normal forever, but now its stuck on v1.16.201, and wont update further. It...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start: Yesterday i bought minecraft for my PC, the basic windows 10 version, since then i wasn't able to start the game. In particular the game will lunch but on the screen will appear the mojogang logo then after a few seconds it will disappear and then it will just remain the...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.: When I try to click the install button, a red slash symbol is over the install button. I meet the system requirements as well so I don't know why it isn't letting me install....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch. About two days ago and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it stops at the MINECRAFT logo just after the red MOJANG logo screen that flashes for 2-3 seconds. My computer is updated to WINDOWS 10 version 2004 and has all...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.: A window with the mojang splash pops up and then disappears. And as an added bonus, because it isn't an exe., I can't launch it from steam, and the Microsoft store has borked, and no amount of command prompts have brought it back. submitted by /u/reddit0rboi [link]...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch: Greetings! My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the computer, but at some point it started crashing at the mojang screen and that happens to this day. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download: Minecraft windows 10 edition wont download. It says that I can install the game, and when I open the microsoft store it wont let me install it. Here are some pictures that show the problem: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows wont update

2. windows 10 minecraft wont update mar 202