Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustAsp6936266, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of the world just in case. then I had to uninstall Minecraft so I could go back to the stable version because my friends hade that version then suddenly all my worlds were gone and most of my settings were gone to ANY HELP!!!

:)

JustAsp6936266, Sep 1, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition world

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  4. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 worlds gone after resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 worlds gone after resetting Windows 10: I reset my computer last night after having some issues. I clicked the local reset and keep personal files. This morning I reinstalled Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, but my worlds are missing. I've already triedthis, but that didn't work for me. Does anyone know a...
  6. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  7. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall: Hello, I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft app on windows. I recovered the Minecraft data together with the world data, copied the worlds folder into the newly installed...
  8. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  9. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?: I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i installed minecraft beta then tried to uninstall it and it lost my world

2. lost worlds after doing beta and going back