Windows 10: MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON

Discus and support MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Merhabalar Minecraft Windows 10 Edition'u mağazanızdan satın aldım. 15 Dk oynadıktan sonra oyun dondu ve kapandı sebebini bir türlü anlayamadım tekrar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BerkayYlz, Dec 24, 2018.

1. BerkayYlz Win User

MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON

Merhabalar Minecraft Windows 10 Edition'u mağazanızdan satın aldım.

15 Dk oynadıktan sonra oyun dondu ve kapandı sebebini bir türlü anlayamadım tekrar tekrar sildim, diğer kullanıcılara sunmuş olduğunuz çözümleri denedim ama bir çözüme kavuşamadım MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON :( oyunda satın aldığım gibi kaldı. Sizlerden ricam daha güzel bir çözüm yöntemi sunmanız ve parasını verdiğim bu ürünün çöp olmaması..

Teşekkürler iyi çalışmalar.

:)

BerkayYlz, Dec 24, 2018

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 24, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 24, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON - Similar Threads - MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS EDİTİON

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, i bought minecraft java edition in 2014 and i want to play windows 10 edition but i can't. I don't have any redeem code or other stuff. Please help me Thank you...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, So recently I had factory reset my computer and when I did I had noticed that It says that I do not own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had gotten it through the event that Mojang was having because I have had my Minecraft account since 2013. I am confused as to why...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I received the free minecraft windows 10 edition having owned a pre existing minecraft account. I was having an issue and wanted to uninstall and reinstall but I'm being shown that it is unavailable. am I now forced to buy the game again? or is there something I can do...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have been attempting to sign in to Minecraft windows 10 edition but it won't work. I have previously owned this game but on a different device and i would like to be able to play it on my new computer. every time I attempt to sign in with my Microsoft account in the game,...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have Minecraft: Windows 10 edition on my xbox, but I can't install it on my PC. The code that I used has definitely been redeemed but it still says I can't install it. I have been through the forums and NONE of the replies from the teams have worked...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition: hey so i have been able to play minecraft fine with my friends for the past moth fowever today whenever i tried to join it just says unable to connect to world. i have reinstalled minecraft and xbox set my nat type to open forwarded all the ports and literally done everyhting...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Im trying to play Minecraft windows 10 with a friend and we wanted to play on a server and all the servers said not found can I please get some help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/09cc8dbf-2c7c-4db5-8e86-619323631dc0
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: So I bought Minecraft on my Xbox, and I don't know how to download it on Windows 10 without paying more money. I know that it is possible because in the description of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, it says that I can install on PC, but when I click "Install on my devices",...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Everytime I open my Minecraft windows 10 edition game it crashes. I know im not the only one this happens to because its started happening to my friend also. Please help...