Windows 10: MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON

Discus and support MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Merhabalar Minecraft Windows 10 Edition'u mağazanızdan satın aldım. 15 Dk oynadıktan sonra oyun dondu ve kapandı sebebini bir türlü anlayamadım tekrar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BerkayYlz, Dec 24, 2018.

1. BerkayYlz Win User

MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON

Merhabalar Minecraft Windows 10 Edition'u mağazanızdan satın aldım.

15 Dk oynadıktan sonra oyun dondu ve kapandı sebebini bir türlü anlayamadım tekrar tekrar sildim, diğer kullanıcılara sunmuş olduğunuz çözümleri denedim ama bir çözüme kavuşamadım MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON :( oyunda satın aldığım gibi kaldı. Sizlerden ricam daha güzel bir çözüm yöntemi sunmanız ve parasını verdiğim bu ürünün çöp olmaması..

Teşekkürler iyi çalışmalar.

:)

BerkayYlz, Dec 24, 2018

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 24, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 24, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON - Similar Threads - MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS EDİTİON

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  4. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I would like to know if since I own Minecraft on Xbox one, if I could use my account on the Microsoft Store to get it for free on PC. Thanks, Gabe...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Whenever i open minecraft and sign in it freezes and crashes, is there any way i can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/2fbc124f-f769-4381-9a2f-e8b31596c314
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I tried to upgrade my java edition of minecraft to windows 10 edition but it says the code is already redeemed. I checked my order history and it is there but when I click download it just gives me the same used code....
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello i played Minecraft Windows 10 edition before on my older ssd disk. and now i got a new ssd disk. I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friend but i can play just the demo version and i have bought Minecraft a year or more ago. i log in as always and it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been trying for at least a year now to use my windows 10 edition Minecraft key that I have with my java edition of Minecraft. It's been saying that there was another time when the code was used. Even though I never used it, can you fix it or help me, Please?...