Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have already gone through support and support was great but I was really confused about the policies regarding the different versions of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Musky123321, May 14, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

So I have already gone through support and support was great but I was really confused about the policies regarding the different versions of Minecraft. I have supported the game for a while and I bought the game when there were only two versions, Xbox 360 and PC. I bought it for PC and I quit a few years ago but now that I have come back I can only download the so-called "Java Edition" which has restrictions compared to the "Windows 10 Edition". I wanted to play with some buds on the game since it's been updated a lot since then but I can't because I don't have the Windows 10 Edition. So my question is why can't I have ownership of the Windows 10 Edition when I have purchased the game for PC already and I have also purchased the game for my Xbox One (I have a digital record of) and for my Xbox 360 (disk). Shouldn't there not be this many different versions of one game all owned by one company?

:)

Musky123321, May 14, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 14, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 14, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

2. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  3. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile: I purchased Minecraft Java in 2015 with a giftcard and recently found out that I should have a free edition of MC bedrock redeemable. But when I log on to the website, There was no code to be found, all sources and videos show that it should be there, and I have no idea why...
  4. Do I need the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for Windows 10?: Or does the standard version also work normally on it ? Braucht man für Windows 10 die Windows 10 Minecraft Edition?
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not there: So back when i bought Minecraft Java Edition i received a Code for Minecraft Windows 10 that i activated on my Microsoft account that i am using Right now and today i wanted to install it again just to see that i can only Play a Test Version and that the Full Version isnt...
  6. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen: So, this all started yesterday when i opened minecraft, it didn't load after i waited around an hour, and i retried many times and nothing seemed to work, so i reinstalled it and, it got past the loading screen, then immense lag and freezing, it entirely broke explorer.exe to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My NVidia control panel says that my gpu is running DirectX Version 11.0 but when I open Minecraft bedrock edition it says "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" so I click More Info and on the Minecraft website it says "To ensure that we can devote our...
  9. i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!: i got a new laptop but i can't download minecraft. Even when i go to my library i can't find it, and if i go to the game it self i still can't find it. if anyone is willing to help plz help...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition hacked, what now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition hacked, what now?: Hello, dears, our daughter got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Easter yesterday. With her easter money she bought items for about 15 Euro. And this morning the account was hacked...now she's called "Steve", looks different, doesn't have all the items she bought and the...