Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GalaxyTitan666, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????

:)

GalaxyTitan666, Sep 15, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

2. Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error: Hello Helpers,My school Friend and I were trying to join my Minecraft Education Edition world and when I started and hosted world it had no errors that I could see. When my friend entered the code there were no visible errors until we realised that the loading screen was...
  3. Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error: Hello Helpers,My school Friend and I were trying to join my Minecraft Education Edition world and when I started and hosted world it had no errors that I could see. When my friend entered the code there were no visible errors until we realised that the loading screen was...
  4. Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft: I had purchased the Minecraft Bedrock & Java edition package through the Minecraft Launcher window and have managed to successfully download the Bedrock version. However, there is no option to download the Java version... my Microsoft store account does not appear to have...
  5. Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft

Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft: I had purchased the Minecraft Bedrock & Java edition package through the Minecraft Launcher window and have managed to successfully download the Bedrock version. However, there is no option to download the Java version... my Microsoft store account does not appear to have...
  6. Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...: Hello, I am posting this because I have recently encountered system freeze issues while playing the latest version of Minecraft Java on my friend's LAN world through Hamachi. Whenever I play said version, I can use the game for around 20-30 minutes before my computer...
  7. Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...

Complete and Progressive System Freeze for Windows 11 when playing Minecraft: Java Edition...: Hello, I am posting this because I have recently encountered system freeze issues while playing the latest version of Minecraft Java on my friend's LAN world through Hamachi. Whenever I play said version, I can use the game for around 20-30 minutes before my computer...
  8. Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?: So I had minecraft java edition since 2021, if I'm not mistaken. Recently, my computer had to be fully restaured and when I tred to reinstall the game, once I opened the launcher, it showed up saying "buy now". As I've stated, I had already bought the game a few years ago and...
  9. Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?

Why can't I play the game Minecraft Java Edition I had already bought?: So I had minecraft java edition since 2021, if I'm not mistaken. Recently, my computer had to be fully restaured and when I tred to reinstall the game, once I opened the launcher, it showed up saying "buy now". As I've stated, I had already bought the game a few years ago and...
  10. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...