Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I wipe my computer will I be able to redeem my bedrock edition code from java edition or will I need to transfer the data onto a USB and back into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Technobald, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition

If I wipe my computer will I be able to redeem my bedrock edition code from java edition or will I need to transfer the data onto a USB and back into my computer when I have wiped it?

:)

Technobald, Nov 4, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  4. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...
  5. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. ***Original title:I bought the wrong one***...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio: Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio. Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've reset my audio drivers, ran chkdsk, scannow, and dism with no errors. I've ran audio troubleshooter, device troubleshooter, and...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support

Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support: First thing is that I redeemed my code for my free version of Minecraft windows 10 edition and the code needed to fully redeem it 25 character code was never sent to my email. Secondly, Microsoft needs to better clarify or make clear that their live support is only available...
  8. Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition a long time ago and was eligible to receive Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free. I got the code for the free upgrade, and redeemed it with no problems on my old Surface Pro 4. I recently got a Lenovo Legion Y530 and I can't redownload...
  9. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition: I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition cursor goes off the full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition cursor goes off the full screen: Hello! So I have this issue as seen in the video, when I move my cursor down or up, it reveals the task bar and I can click on it aswell. I don't know how to solve this issue. In the video you don't see the cursor because bandicam is hiding it, but it's there. Video:...