Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A long time ago, I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and downloaded it no problem. Then I had troubles with my pc and had to wipe it clean,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LocalTranMan, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition

A long time ago, I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and downloaded it no problem. Then I had troubles with my pc and had to wipe it clean, and I no longer have the game. I logged on to my mojang/minecraft/microsoft account whatever it is these days, and it isn't in my owned games anymore. Why, and can I somehow get it back?

:)

LocalTranMan, Jan 16, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition

2. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  3. Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition with my Microsoft account and only now find out that the members in my family on my Microsoft account, is not able to play as well as I need to purchase a separate Minecraft account for them. I find this very odd and have looked all...
  4. Minecraft Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition: I have had java minecraft forever and online it says i can claim the windows 10 version but it says i have to purchase it. I have bedrock edition for my xbox and have had it since 2017 but it wont allow me to install it to my pc...
  5. Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I share Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with the family mebers in my group? if so, how?: pls help lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-share-minecraft-windows-10-edition-with-the/41fa454c-ebcb-49e8-965f-fc16ebe0cbf0
  6. Minecraft java edition not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition not responding: Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it doesnt respond and it wont let me play. Ive been wanting to play java for a really long time so some help would be appreciated:...
  7. Minecraft Education edition on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Education edition on windows 10: My Minecraft education edition on my windows 10 is not working. I click sign in and i enter my info and it says sign in failed. Please check your internet connection. I CANT LOG IN and then i enter another email and sends me right back and then use the same personal email and...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have the Xbox version of "Minecraft: Bedrock Edition" and I would like to get it for my Windows 10 laptop. Is there anyway I can get the copy on to my laptop or do I have to buy the game again? Thank you...
  9. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  10. Minecraft: Java Edition dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft: Java Edition dissapeared: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition a couple months ago but now it says I have to buy it again. What happened to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-dissapeared/1d45598d-e739-44d0-abc7-9c42fa6761b3