Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gelarojr, May 20, 2020.

1. gelarojr Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts?

:)

gelarojr, May 20, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, May 20, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

1. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiple Users

2. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  3. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  4. Multiple users in Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple users in Windows: Hello, So the other day I noticed something. Let me explain, Last year, I created a Microsoft Account. Till then I used to work with a local account on PC. So, when I created a new user, I thought that everything ought to be fine... But the problem is my PC has 1TB HDD; 3...
  5. Multiple user accounts in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple user accounts in windows 10: It's a simple question How do i create two separate accounts with no shared data between them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-user-accounts-in-windows-10/e1d43213-6593-442d-a993-fd21be1153f9
  6. Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10: A while back I purchased MineCraft for my kids. I currently have them under their own family user profiles, but can't seem to give them access to the app. Any thoughts? TIA...
  7. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  8. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  9. Windows 10 multiple users passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 multiple users passwords: I took over the office computer that has multiple past users with locked files that require passwords. Is there a way to find these passwords so I can access these files?...
  10. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins: Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login. I have now set up seperate user logins for my daughters but cannot see Minecraft in the apps. I thought the program would be available to all users of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 multiple account