Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018, so I think we are entitled to get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free, but we can’t... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BekaG, May 28, 2020.

1. BekaG Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java

We purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018, so I think we are entitled to get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free, but we can’t figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?

:)

BekaG, May 28, 2020

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, May 28, 2020
  3. hiphopper Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, May 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi,

We cannot use the Java version from the Windows 10 license. For better assistance on your Minecraft license, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Billing Department directly on this

link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java

1. Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java - Similar Threads - Minecraft free Java

2. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  3. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working: Hello, A few years ago, around 2016, I purchased minecraft JAVA edition. I loved the game, and around July 2019, I realized I could get a bonus windows 10 edition free! I did it, and sure enough it worked. Well, for a year. I logged on earlier today, and to my surprise, I...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  7. Free Minecraft Windows 10 for Java Owners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 for Java Owners: I am trying to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 Mincraft since I have owned Java since 2012. I cannot find where to get my redemption code. Can anyone tell me where its at?...
  8. Java to Windows 10 for free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java to Windows 10 for free: I didn't even know we could change our Java edition to Windows 10 edition for free with a cod that expired 5 days ago. Is there anyway I can get help? I've had my account since 2016....
  9. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working: So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily...
  10. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft java download for free windows 10

2. Java edition but cant get windows 10 edition free

3. minecraft windows 10 java

4. can you get windows 10 minecraft with java,
  5. can you get minecraft windows 10 from java