Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cozycitrus, May 23, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can break about two or three and but then on the next block the game will suddenly freeze up out of nowhere and just closes afterwards and it dosen't give me an error message. I have been unable to find anyone else with this similar problem. Ive tried uninstalling Minecraft and re-installing it, I've even done a complete reset on my laptop and it still continues to do it. I'm honestly at a complete loss at what to do. I also make sure my drivers and computer are up to date and notihng seems to have worked, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just my computer.

:)

Cozycitrus, May 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 23, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

Minecraft windows 10 freezing when using chat and randomly closing when I connect to a server

Everytime I try to chat more then 2 times my minecraft windows 10 start to freeze and if i leave it there it will freeze my pc and it getting really annoying do anyone know how to fix this? And also sometimes when I connect to a big server like mineplex
    my minecraft close out

xLittleCrusherx, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages. - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezes closes

2. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  3. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  4. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game breaks with Error nvlddmkm after a few minutes of playing

Game breaks with Error nvlddmkm after a few minutes of playing: Dear Community,I dont know if this is really the right place to ask but i am out of words with the Error crash. Ive tried memory dumping / stress testing / going to a restore point / using the memory tester from microsoft / reinstalling gpu drivers and using older versions....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  8. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks: I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything works completely right, and nothing goes wrong until I try to break blocks. I start breaking blocks and then my game freezes,...
  10. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...