Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaxNagle, Jun 27, 2019.

1. MaxNagle Win User

Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join person 1s server, person 3 and 4 can join person 1 and each others, but I cant join person 3 or 4, and no one seems to able to connect to me. I'm not quite sure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MaxNagle, Jun 27, 2019

2. Recovering Minecraft world

I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there
    anymore. I believe that i did not have the world backed up in a file. Is there any way to recover my worlds after deleting and reinstalling?

DaBurritoBoy, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

1. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore - Similar Threads - Minecraft Friends cant

2. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  3. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  4. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10: Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times and signed out of my xbox too. We are all on the same version of Minecraft. I can join realms and...
  6. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  7. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  8. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  9. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  10. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant join friends minecraft windows 10

2. cant join minecraft world windows 10

3. minecraft windwows 10 cant join friends

4. cant join friends minecraft world windows 10,
  5. minecraft windows 10 mobile join friends on ipad,
  6. minecraft join the world position,
  7. can i join my friends minecraft server with windows 10 minecraft on classic mine craft,
  8. cant connect to friends world in minecraft anymore,
  9. i cant join a friends server why?,
  10. minecraft windows 10 cant join world,
  11. why cant i join my friends in minecraft,
  12. friends cant join my minecraft world,
  13. cant join friends minecraft server