Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world.

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Got home today to discover I can no longer access Minecraft World. Nor create a new Minecraft World on Windows 10 edition. Just seeing if this was an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alfgrimr, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Alfgrimr Win User

Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world.

Got home today to discover I can no longer access Minecraft World. Nor create a new Minecraft World on Windows 10 edition. Just seeing if this was an issue anyone else was having?

:)

Alfgrimr, Mar 26, 2021

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world.

Minecraft worlds are gone

My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away.

He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account.

So many of his friends have also worked to build each world.

Please let me know if there are any ways to retrieve all of the world.

Thank you, Nobuko

NobukoSezaki, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world.

1. Minecraft windows 10 "having problems connecting to world" won't let me create a new world. - Similar Threads - Minecraft having problems

2. My Minecraft world is having a problem loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft world is having a problem loading: My Minecraft world says it has a problem loading and I've restarted my computer, copied the world, I tried to export it but it wouldn't work. Nothing is working and I don't know what to do. Help....
  3. My Minecraft world is having a problem loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft world is having a problem loading: My Minecraft world says it has a problem loading and I've restarted my computer, copied the world, I tried to export it but it wouldn't work. Nothing is working and I don't know what to do. Help....
  4. Minecraft Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world.: My friend can play servers together as well as play other friends worlds together. We can even have others join our worlds and play on realms. But I cannot play on his world and he cannot play on mine. We have tried all or the recommended settings. We have also tried joining...
  5. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  6. Minecraft Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world: Hello, me and my little sister wanted to play together on her world so I tried joining her world I play on a windows 10 and she plays on an Xbox one s Then I got the Unable to connect to world Issue and btw we Get internet from phone : <3...
  7. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  8. Minecraft: unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft: unable to connect to world: I am playing a survival game on VER 1809 and faced an issue because I am unable to connect to world. I tried a different computer but the issue persisted. My friend is able to join my world from his pc...
  9. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world': When trying to join a world on my Laptop from my Xbox and vice versa (using a different account) the statement 'unable to connect to world appears'. Both are connect to the same internet network with my laptop being connected over wifi and my xbox being connected via...
  10. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.: So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never showed up on the...