Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft wasn't openingit wouldn't go past the loading screen so I uninstalled it, now I can't reinstall it, could someone help me with reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by siddarthpoola, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

Minecraft wasn't openingit wouldn't go past the loading screen so I uninstalled it, now I can't reinstall it, could someone help me with reinstalling it

Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft 1db5d7c7-c1d8-4956-86df-c30760b9bb10?upload=true.png

:)

siddarthpoola, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

1. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft helpI can't

2. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally uninstalled minecraft bedrock edition and I've been trying to reinstall it, however, it just said retry, something failed on our end. What does that mean and how do I fix it?...
  3. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the...
  4. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: I have followed all suggestions, but even though I see my purchase in my Order History, when I go the MS store, it is not listed in my library or under settings. How do I get it back to reinstall?...
  5. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.: About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must...
  6. Minecraft Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Reinstallation: Hey I wanna buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I think I am soon going to change my computer. Will I have to buy it again if I change my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-reinstallation/58eeb09b-3e21-4d8a-8ae9-dc3c64f72b29
  7. Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Friends, I was playing Minecraft the other day and I decided to look at the Minecraft page in Microsoft store, only to realize that I accidentally uninstalled the game. I was desperately trying to reinstall it but nothing seems to work. I don't want to buy...
  8. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally rest my windows 10 and when I went back I tried to get my Minecraft but it says I own the game but I couldn't play it or download. It says this app is not compatible with this device. I tried going on purchased and my library. [IMG]...
  9. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I downloaded minecraft for windows via my Microsoft account, but when I tried to open it I got Error 0x87DD0005. To fix this xbox.com recommended that I uninstall minecraft and restart my computer. I did this, but when I tried to reinstall minecraft, the Microsoft store...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling: Hello. The game in question was often blocked when I changed skin so I decided to re-install it as suggested in the mojan portal. But now I can not find the worlds created previously. It seems I lost everything. Is there a way to recover previously created worlds (about 100...