Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved.

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was is a way to chance where my worlds save. Specifically if I can change it from my c drive to another drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JordonCue, Sep 10, 2018.

1. JordonCue Win User

Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved.

I was wondering if there was is a way to chance where my worlds save. Specifically if I can change it from my c drive to another drive.

:)

JordonCue, Sep 10, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved.

Import/export/backup saved world in Minecraft Windows 10 Beta?

Here you go:

Q. Where does Minecraft Windows 10 edition save the game worlds?

A. Unlike the regular Minecraft which saves the worlds to location
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\, the Windows 10 edition saves the worlds to
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\

LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds
    . The worlds save in different formats so you cannot just copy worlds from the java based version to the Windows 10 version.

source:

Supersite for Windows

Aprianto Nursetiawan, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved.

1. Minecraft windows 10, how to change where worlds are saved. - Similar Threads - Minecraft change where

2. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  3. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  4. Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?: [ATTACH]Minecraft is a sandbox game where players can build their own worlds by using the building blocks and the resources found on the site. Minecraft has two different gaming modes, Survival and Creative. In both the gaming levels, the player has to use his creativity to...
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  7. Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft: I'm going to uninstall minecraft to exit the 1.16 beta. When I go to uninstall it, it says all data related to the app will also be deleted. Will I lose my save worlds if I uninstall minecraft?...
  8. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  9. Windows 10: How to change where certain files are saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: How to change where certain files are saved?: I did a full restart of my laptop a while ago and so everything was reverted back to factory settings, I guess. But for some reason, when I save things like .rar files, it saves them in a weird location (This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Users > Me > AppData > Local > Temp). I want...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change where minecraft worlds are stored

2. where are worlds saved windows 10 minecraft

3. how to change minecraft windows 10 save location

4. change where minecraft worlds save,
  5. where are minecraft windows 10 worlds saved,
  6. windows 10 minecraft worlds where,
  7. how to change where minecraft saves,
  8. how to change where minecraft worlds are saved windows 10 version,
  9. minecraft for windows 10 world location change