Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased Minecraft on the store quite a long time ago on my laptop. It installed fine and I was able to play it fine. Although, today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MyanPatel, Nov 29, 2020.

1. MyanPatel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.

Hi,

I have purchased Minecraft on the store quite a long time ago on my laptop. It installed fine and I was able to play it fine. Although, today I put anew SSD drive into my laptop and installed windows 10 1909 on it. All apps and games install fine except from Minecraft. The install button is greyed out. I uninstalled it from my previous hard drive but still the install button is greyed out, even on a different laptop I still have the same problem if I try to install. My previous hard drive has the same Windows 1909 on it. I also have enough storage for it on my SSD.

So far I have tried:

• Signing out and back into my Microsoft account
    • Disabling the store
    • Running the trouble shooter which cleared the cache
    • Deleting the Microsoft store files

Please help

:)

MyanPatel, Nov 29, 2020

2. Windows store installation button greyed out

Hello

When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for unknown reasons. My tablet has got a x64 processor but works on a x32 OS. The game requires only x64 processor according to the specs on the store.

Thanks already for responding

DeltaUnit38, Nov 29, 2020
  3. I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.

I have owned Minecraft for almost seven years and I recently got a new laptop. However, when I went to reinstall Minecraft for windows ten it told me I owned it but the install button is greyed out. This is an issue for all other apps too. I have tried everything
    I can think of (and I scoured the internet to no avail) but when I restarted my machine it froze and took over 2 hours before it logged on and was back to the regular speed, and I'm sure you can agree that that's not practical. Please help me, all I want to
    do is install Minecraft and play during quarantine. All suggestions welcome. thank you!

Aoibhe (windows 10), Nov 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Install button

2. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  3. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  4. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  5. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.: I have owned Minecraft for almost seven years and I recently got a new laptop. However, when I went to reinstall Minecraft for windows ten it told me I owned it but the install button is greyed out. This is an issue for all other apps too. I have tried everything I can think...
  7. Install button greyed out

Install button greyed out: I had to re-install Minecraft Windows 10 edition for certain reasons, however when I tried to reinstall it on the same account and device the install button was greyed out and I can't install it again. I've tried: MSReset Restarting my laptop Booting in safe mode None...
  8. Button greyed out

Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  10. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...