Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys I already got the reedem code of MC Java for mionecraft win 10 some time ago and redeemed it on my laptop. Now I have a new computer and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Katla66, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Katla66 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

Hey guys I already got the reedem code of MC Java for mionecraft win 10 some time ago and redeemed it on my laptop. Now I have a new computer and when I log in with the same account I can only download the trial version. Even if I press "install on my devices" from the laptop, only the trial version is downloaded!

Please help me!

:)

Katla66, Jul 29, 2020

2. Minecraft free trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Which trial version of Minecraft game are you installing?
    • What is the complete error message are you getting?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus program installed?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page from Microsoft Store for the trial version of Minecraft game you are installing.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial
    version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ial-mode/164e3008-895e-4790-8953-b08507ce16b0 ]).
    Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features
    the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

JohnBrauer1, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

Hi,

I have configured my laptop with Windows 10 and would like to use trial version on Minecraft Windows 10.

It is not possible to install as none devices are visible. But in my account settings my laptop is visible.

Please advise how can I install Minecraft for Windows on my laptop.

KamilBordzan, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Install trial

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing: I have tried so many solutions, and they never worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-trial-not-installing/bf5e9ca4-1c3d-4237-832b-43c447fb27a7
  3. Minecraft Windows Trial 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Trial 10: I can't install the Minecraft windows 10 trial im on 32 bits but Minecraft bedrock is 32 bits means I can download it but the button doesn't show up where I can download the Minecraft trial. Is there a way or website that has a download setup for my Minecraft trial?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  5. Why can I only Install the trial version of Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I only Install the trial version of Minecraft Windows 10: Hey I'm Jaried Washington III Very irrelevant information and I have owned Minecraft Java edition since 2012 I believe and when the Minecraft Windows 10 edition released around 2018 I claimed it for free from previously owning the Java edition and I haven't had any problems...
  6. cant install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft trial: i tried installing minecraft trial but at around 326 mbs it gets stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-trial/367ba3a5-70ca-4604-a846-d56f2d608516
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop: Hi, I have configured my laptop with Windows 10 and would like to use trial version on Minecraft Windows 10. It is not possible to install as none devices are visible. But in my account settings my laptop is visible. Please advise how can I install Minecraft for Windows...
  8. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode: I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed,...
  10. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...