Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for the game. I can see it in the windows store but when I click "install" nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can spam the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattiaDi Stefano, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

I redeemed a code for the game.
    I can see it in the windows store but when I click "install" nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can spam the button but nothing changes.<

The only peculiar thing that I noticed is that if I try to go to the download page after I clicked install, the program asks me to reload the page and if I do it it crashes.

:)

MattiaDi Stefano, Sep 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 18, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 18, 2019
  4. SK_808 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

1. Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start. - Similar Threads - Minecraft installation doesn't

2. Minecraft doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't start: Hi, my minecraft doesn't start, I have windows 10 and it worked yesterday but now it just says minecraft but nothing more, what has happened? M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-doesnt-start/8e39db01-3c21-4f91-bdfd-c77d6365bff8
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 free trail doesn't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 free trail doesn't install: I go to Minecraft in the App Store. Click on Free trial available for this game. It say it will automatically install on the device I select. I select my laptop and click Install Now It says We're attempting to install. There is an OK button so I click that. Nothing...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 wont start: Hi, This looks similar to another thread but isn't quite the same Since the nether update my minecraft windows 10 edition gets stuck at this screen: [ATTACH] also, i need to say that i got minecraft windows 10 free when i got minecraft java. I once let it load to see but...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't start: Hey, i wanted to do Something on my Computer, but then I realised on the screen stand that it's preparing an automatic reperation and then it diagnosed the PC. After a long time my PC told me that the automatic reperation couldn't fix the problem. The protocol data is "...
  6. Unable to install or start Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install or start Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I just purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. I installed it via Store but when I try to open Minecraft I get as far as a window that opens with the Mojang logo but immediately the window then crashes/closes by itself I have followed the instructions...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't start.: Hey, I'm having this weird issue where the PC starts, it shows the windows logo normally with the loading dots then the logo and the dots disappear for a second and then only the loading dots come back (in a lower quality/resolution, dk if that matters). After that the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open: Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/minecraft-windows-10-doesnt-open/e81dd237-5947-438a-91cc-192c5b059736
  10. Win 10 installation doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installation doesn't start: Hello guys! I'm trying to instal Windows 10 x86 on old computer (notebook) with this hardware configuration: Windows 7 Professional x86 Intel Celeron 2,40GHz 2,39 GHz RAM 1 GB The computer starts to boot from DVD, there is always showed logo Windows 10 and then after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 doesnt start