Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried multiple solutions and i have gone into my purchase history and it says that i have redeemed the code on this account but when i got my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft making me buy, May 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.

I have tried multiple solutions and i have gone into my purchase history and it says that i have redeemed the code on this account but when i got my new pc it said i have to buy it when i go onto the page. it isn't in my ready to install or library.

:)

Minecraft making me buy, May 4, 2019

2. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, May 4, 2019
  3. Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 4, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.

Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help. - Similar Threads - Minecraft trying buy

2. It’s making me buy Minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It’s making me buy Minecraft again: I bought Minecraft last year and took a long break from it and I came back today and it’s not letting me play and it says I have to buy it again. I had both bedrock and Java edition and neither work...
  3. It’s making me buy Minecraft again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It’s making me buy Minecraft again: I bought Minecraft last year and took a long break from it and I came back today and it’s not letting me play and it says I have to buy it again. I had both bedrock and Java edition and neither work...
  4. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  5. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  7. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 is forcing me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 is forcing me to buy it again.: I redeemed Windows 10 edition for free because of my Java Account, I've been playing bedrock and java regularly and have a lot of worlds on Bedrock for the past like 6 months. I opened up Bedrock edition today and it only tells me to "buy the full game" And everytime I try...
  9. minecraft want me to buy it again

minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....
  10. HELP ME! Buying Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME! Buying Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for $39.95, it brought up the Microsoft store tab and for me to install/download my game, its asking me to pay again. I'm so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft error making me buy

2. windows 10 making me buy minecraft again