Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; me and my friends have been playing on a Minecraft world for a few weeks. they play on mobile, and i play on PC. recently when one friend disconnected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Snoody35, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Snoody35 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue

me and my friends have been playing on a Minecraft world for a few weeks. they play on mobile, and i play on PC. recently when one friend disconnected and tried to join again, he could not join and was suck on the " locating sever". on the internet is said to kill him in game, so i did that and he was able to play in my world again. my other friends had this problem yesterday but not today. but now they cant see my in game messages. my game is also really buggy. this only happened in 1 world, if i create a new world everything is fine.? is there anything i can do or do we have to restart?

:)

Snoody35, Feb 9, 2021

2. Issue with playing multiplayer on Minecraft due to Microsoft settings.

There have been other issues raised with this exact problem, however none of them seem to address it and solve it. Here is my exact situation:

• I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed on my laptop.
    • My account is not a child account, its birthday set is 1/1/2000, and it is not under a family.
    • All settings on my X-Box and Microsoft account allow for multiplayer, and I am in fact logged into the proper account on my machine and Minecraft.
    When I open Minecraft, I get the following error:

Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue 62feb764-b376-46f7-a6da-eb3812bc51f4?upload=true.png

I've triple checked my settings, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it on my machine, but to no avail. What's the issue here?

OakendeDux, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 9, 2021
  4. EdgarJr_A Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi
    Nylalolo

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you can't do multiplayer with your friends. But pretty sure, we suggest to contact first the developer of the application or reach out to their forums. Because this is already more on the
    application itself. For sure, they can provide correct details on this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 multiplayer issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer issue

2. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/551cc6d5-0f26-4b1c-88c6-1c12c7e81b8b
  3. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  4. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  5. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: I am hosting a Minecraft world and when my friend want to join it keeps loading on locating server and when he join the world takes time to load and it keeps lagging for him. So please if anyone knows how to fix please tell me....
  6. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: I am hosting a Minecraft world and when my friend want to join it keeps loading on locating server and when he join the world takes time to load and it keeps lagging for him. So please if anyone knows how to fix please tell me....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer Issues: Hello So I really want to play Minecraft Windows 10 with my friend who is also on Windows 10, but we can't seem to join each other's worlds. He cannot join mine and I cannot join his. This issue was fine before but now this has become a real problem not just for me but for...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer issue: Hi Gamers! So basically I wanted to Play Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friend but then all of a sudden when I try to connect to the world it said unable to connect to world. I tried many ways but none of them seem to work I tried to disconnect my Firewall but that didnt...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?...
  10. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f