Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was just wondering if there's a way to alter or turn off the timeout feature for multiplayer worlds. My friend hosts one of his worlds for me and a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThrownGolf30114, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

I was just wondering if there's a way to alter or turn off the timeout feature for multiplayer worlds. My friend hosts one of his worlds for me and a few friends to join and when he goes away for about 15 mins, the world shuts off and kicks everyone out.

I have attempted to create an AFK spot where his character is always moving but that does not work or help.

Just want to know if it's possible of turning off this timeout feature or increase it without having to switch to a realm or server.

Thanks.

:)

ThrownGolf30114, Jul 19, 2019

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer World

2. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/551cc6d5-0f26-4b1c-88c6-1c12c7e81b8b
  3. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  4. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to connect to multiplayer world while on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to connect to multiplayer world while on mobile hotspot: Hello, the internet I have at my home is so slow it's incredibly difficult to play or watch anything, so I've been tethering cellular data from my Android phone via USB. It works for everything on my computer, except for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It can connect me to...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Multiplayer: For some odd reason, i cant play minecraft multiplayer on PC; could somebody help and maybe provide a link to a page where i can change the settings Yes i have looked at people talking about the same problem and i cannot seem to find the windows online saftey tab, please...
  7. Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Windows 10 to Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Windows 10 to Xbox: This is a multiplayer problem in which I am unable to connect to an Xbox world from different platforms. I have Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, Moblie, and Xbox One. Everything works fine on the Xbox One Edition but it is the others I have started having...
  8. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?...
  10. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f