Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JenJackson2, May 3, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different devices, each on their own child account. I know this is not possible with the Java edition. Is this an option with Minecraft for Windows 10? Our children would like to be able to join each other's world's without having to purchase multiple copies of the game. Thank you.

:)

JenJackson2, May 3, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 3, 2021
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, May 3, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

1. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiple child

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account

How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account: I own a copy of Minecraft, and also previously purchased one for my child as well several years ago. On our old Windows 10 PC, either I or the child could play. Now I have a new PC. I was able to install Minecraft and use it on my account.However I cannot figure out how to...
  5. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  6. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10: A while back I purchased MineCraft for my kids. I currently have them under their own family user profiles, but can't seem to give them access to the app. Any thoughts? TIA...
  9. Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10

Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10: Hello, I've installed Minecraft 10 for Windows on my computer so that my daughter can play. I logged in under my Microsoft account initially, but would like to switch it to my daughter's account. I created a child account under Microsoft Family, but can't figure out how to...
  10. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...