Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have actually bought minecraft windows 10 on multiple occasions, ive been trying to play it on my pc and ive just spent enough money trying to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kadin aiken, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices

i have actually bought minecraft windows 10 on multiple occasions, ive been trying to play it on my pc and ive just spent enough money trying to get this again. all it does it redirect me to my microsoft store and honestly i believe ive been scammed by you guys. pretty disappointing when it says there is no paired devices but my pc is kind of clearly linked to my microsoft account, if there is a way to fix this then id like some help if not id like to get my money back for the purchase i made today.

:)

kadin aiken, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices

1. Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices - Similar Threads - Minecraft applicable devices

2. Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices: I recently purchased Minecraft Master edition, and now cannot install it onto my PC. I have checked for updates, i'm running Windows 10 19042.1052 and have 64 bit OS & Processor , with 16gb RamWhen I hit the install button , tells me I have no compatible devices? I've checked...
  3. How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Minecraft is one of the greatly famous game apps available in the Microsoft Store. […] This article How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No compatible device for minecraft windows 10: I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a nintendo switch or phone version of minecraft instead?...
  5. Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on another device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on another device: I am trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 on a second device. When I try to install a message pops up that say: "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I have...
  6. Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices": I'm trying to install a just-bought copy of Minecraft Bedrock onto my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, however, I am greeted by a message saying: It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...
  7. Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft: i just bought mine craft windows 10 and it wont let me download it to my P.C because it says it isn't applicable. I checked all the requirements before purchasing it and my laptop meets all requirements for the game and my Microsoft account is logged in and synced, laptop is...
  8. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  9. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...