Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have minecraft for windows 10 installed on one of my computers. I had redeemed a code for it, and got it for free. However, when i check my windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TekoraTelvas, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

I have minecraft for windows 10 installed on one of my computers. I had redeemed a code for it, and got it for free. However, when i check my windows 10 library it is not there. I had even uninstalled and reinstalled the game through the windows store and it boots up on my profile just fine, not a free trial or anything. However. if i try to install it on my other computer it does not give me the full game. I have even tried installing it on my second computer by clicking on the three dots next to the play button on its microsoft store page on my first computer and installing it on to my second computer remotely. It still gives me the trial. I am logged in to the same account on both computers but it still does not give me the full game

:)

TekoraTelvas, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 18, 2019
  4. ZaneJoyce Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.).
    I checked my order history on multiple accounts but Minecraft was never listed. It isn’t in my Library either. Does anyone have a fix for this?

ZaneJoyce, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer - Similar Threads - Minecraft downloadable computer

2. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  3. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Downloading minecraft on new device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading minecraft on new device.: I purchased the Windows 10 version of minecraft back in 2016. From what I've found online, I think it was just a beta version. I now have a new computer and would like to download it again, but nothing is showing up in my library or purchase history. I've checked every...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC: Hey, So I have recently got a second PC and I would like to get Windows 10 on it so that I can play cross-platform with my xbox, and my other pc. The issue I ran into is that I have 2 Minecraft java accounts, and both accounts were created before the date required to...
  9. Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC: I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.). I checked my order...
  10. Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer: I recently got a new computer, and I am trying to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. But, I can't download it. It says I have to purchase it again. I redeemed it a long time ago when Mojang was giving out codes if you bought the Java edition. If I try to redeem my code...