Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm setting up a new PC. I have minecraft win 10 on my old laptop but when I log into the same microsoft account on the new PC minecraft isn't in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HollyWinter1209, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?

Hi, I'm setting up a new PC. I have minecraft win 10 on my old laptop but when I log into the same microsoft account on the new PC minecraft isn't in my library in the store. Do I have to buy it again?

:)

HollyWinter1209, Jul 30, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft Store

2. Minecraft and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft and Microsoft store: I've recently bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I cannot install it due to it saying I don't own the game even after an emailed receipt saying I do own it. And because the Microsoft Store freezes whenever I do anything....
  3. minecraft in the microsoft store

minecraft in the microsoft store: I just recently purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter collection. Below that it says "this product wont work on this device. See system requirement." it wont let me see system requirements. it does however allow me to install minecraft for windows 10. But its only in...
  4. minecraft microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft microsoft store: I own minecraft windows 10 starter collection everytime I download it it turns into normal by itself I cant login to xbox or play creative mod.If i download Starter collection i becames locked collection by itself....
  5. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store

My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store: I bought Bedrock edition along with Java for maybe a year now i quitted last 2019 because of device problems now i have new computer i check microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 edition is not purchased and when im trying to open it microsoft store crashes...
  6. Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10

Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10: I have tried everything. Reset the store. CMD commands. Powershell commands. I have tried it all but nothing I do seems to allow me to download via the Microsoft store. Every time I try it gets held up at the Stating Download phase and never moves past this. Is there...
  7. Minecraft and Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Microsoft store.: I bought a Minecraft for Windows 10 product key and I put it into the Redeem code option of the Microsoft Store. When I install Minecraft it downloads 1.52 MB of 1.52 MB even though the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB. When I open Minecraft it shows the Mojang screen...
  8. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, When i went to Install Minecraft Windows 10 it says I need ARM And i have Arm x64 Here are some images from Website to Microsoft store app And last one is the device info Please help me install Minecraft Windows 10 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch: Hello, Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and tried to download it from the Microsoft Store. When I tried to install it however, it says that the required arcitecture for the game is ARM, and i have a x64 processor. I checked on my friends computer who also bought...
  10. Microsoft Store: Minecraft

Microsoft Store: Minecraft: I reset my PC a while ago, which meant that all my apps were uninstalled. Recently I tried to download Minecraft however when I click the install button, nothing happens, it just stays the same. I clicked the 3 dots to the left and clicked on my PC, but nothing happens. I...