Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by retrobit64, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after cancelling it blocks me from hitting install.I’ve tried rebooting my PC, resetting Xbox App and Microsoft Store and even deleting the new launcher. PLEASE HELPEDIT: I have fixed the issue! I had to update the Xbox App

:)

retrobit64, Nov 3, 2021

2. Minecraft Native launcher

Let's find out if the item is compatible with Windows 10. See
    How to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device
    for the steps.

We also recommend installing the latest updates for your PC. Refer to
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps. Try installing the updates for
    Minecraft Native Launcher after updating Windows 10.

Running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games that weren't downloaded from the Windows 10 Store. To guide you with the steps on how to run this, kindly access this

link
    and follow the steps provided.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 3, 2021
  3. NathanX. Win User
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing
    the launcher, it appears blank (the white paper with a fold on the top-right corner). When I try to open it, a window pops up with the following message:

Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

And then after I click "OK" another window pops up, saying:

Unable to start the Minecraft Runtime Environment. This is most likely cause by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.

I followed that advice and reinstalled Minecraft multiple times. The entire process just starts over, and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Before I buy Minecraft again, does anyone have a solution to this?

HUGE thank you to anyone who tries to help me fix this! Even if your solution doesn't work, I am infinitely grateful for you at least trying.

NathanX., Nov 3, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft installing Xbox

2. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  5. Can’t start minecraft launcher

Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  6. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have a error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  7. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing!I did reinstall them from the Microsoft Store, but when I came to sign into the Xbox App, I noticed the Sign in window...
  8. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing!I did reinstall them from the Microsoft Store, but when I came to sign into the Xbox App, I noticed the Sign in window...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher that comes with Xbox Game Pass PC has ruined everything for me. The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever...