Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have read other ones but none of the ones i read were my problem. So when i open up Minecraft Windows 10, it says that im not signed in. So i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ESG_Flame, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ESG_Flame Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

I have read other ones but none of the ones i read were my problem. So when i open up Minecraft Windows 10, it says that im not signed in. So i click sign in and it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I recently changed my email to my microsoft account cause i was getting emails that i didnt want to get. So i made a brand new one and added a new email to my Microsoft Account. And then i made the new one my primary and got rid of the other one from my account. I dont know if that is why, but just wanted to say if that is why. So i dont know why it does this, but please help. Thank you!

~ESG Flame

:)

ESG_Flame, Jul 28, 2020

2. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

won't let me download minecraft story mode

thank you

AshleyKnott, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft letting log

2. Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?: I click Minecraft Launcher and it want's me to sign in. I hit sign in and it says "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please try again later error code 0x80004005" Please help...
  3. Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?: I click Minecraft Launcher and it want's me to sign in. I hit sign in and it says "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please try again later error code 0x80004005" Please help...
  4. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  5. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  6. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  8. Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!

Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!: Hello i recently claimed my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed smoothly and things went well, but when i try to sign in to my account ingame it tells me that iam not connected to the internet but i clearly am, with the email of the microsoft account that i didnt even...
  9. Windows 10 Computer will not let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Computer will not let me log in: I do not know the exact cause of this, as it could be a virus or it could br thr most recent windows update or it could be that my drivers are too old. I boot up my computer and it seems normal but a few of the normal screens are not showing up, (for example the my...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me log in: Today, I was running a project in visual studio and my laptop crashed. And when I tried to restart it, it won't let me log on. What should I do? 49309