Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not playing on laptop

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not playing on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there, I have shared Minecraft with my two boys on my Family and they can both play on my desktop, but for some reason Minecraft will not load on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SolarBurn, Jul 4, 2020.

1. SolarBurn Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not playing on laptop

hi there,

I have shared Minecraft with my two boys on my Family and they can both play on my desktop, but for some reason Minecraft will not load on my laptop it used to work fine!. I had this issue once before on the laptop before I used family when it worked fine then randomly stopped loading correctly. It was a while ago now and in the end I had to get Microsoft to refund me for Minecraft as it wasn't working and repurchase it before it would work!! I don't want to have to do that again.

Any ideas why it would randomly stop working? I haven't changed any programs or updated anything on the laptop and everything else seems to be working fine. Minecraft shows the MOJANG load screen for maybe up to ten seconds then just cuts out back to main desktop.

Cheers.

:)

SolarBurn, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Plantje Win User
    Minecraft useability

My daughter really wants to play Minecraft.

Situation: she has her own laptop and Microsoft account. And I expect to have an Xbox One soon.

• Can I purchase Minecraft games for her Microsoft account in a way that she can play it on her laptop and later on she can continue to play it on the Xbox under her account?
    • Can I purchase Minecraft on the family account and share it for free among my family so everyone (my son, daughter, my wife, me) can play it on the Windows 10 laptops and XBox One?

Thanks!

Plantje, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not playing on laptop - Similar Threads - Minecraft playing laptop

2. playing online for minecraft windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  3. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  4. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop can't play minecraft at maximum peformance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't play minecraft at maximum peformance: I just bought a gaming laptop and it has a pretty good configuration for minecraft ryzen 5 4600h- gtx 1650, but when I entered the game, the fps in the game was only about 100fps, while my old laptop, with the configuration of the i7 8650u and the built-in graphics, could...
  6. Minecraft and google play and windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft and google play and windows 10: Hi I really wanna play minecraft on my new laptop but I have it on my phone on Google Play can I somehow get it from my phone? Also how do I get it on windows 10 laptop if I cannot get it from my Phone? Have a good day!...
  7. Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi Team, I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 game at the online Microsoft store. Downloaded the game, but it is not letting me sign in using my Icrosoft account. It says there was an error signing in to my Microsoft account. Please help. Thanks, Teddy Berrios...
  8. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...
  9. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings I've run the audio troubleshooter with no success I've reinstalled Minecraft about 8 times now....
  10. Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10: Hello, I tried to play Minecraft yesterday and it says that I have a trial version. I assume this is because I am not properly signed in. I have owned the full game for several years. There is a "Sign in" button on the main screen but it does not allow me to sign...