Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My little brother has had a problem on his computer where he had a virus so we rebooted everything on his computer. I signed back into the same account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaffronSage0121, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot

My little brother has had a problem on his computer where he had a virus so we rebooted everything on his computer. I signed back into the same account that we used to get Minecraft and when I went to redownload it said that I needed to buy the full version of the game. I have no clue on how to fix this. I even tried to put my account in and download it then switch back but that still didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix? Thanks.

:)

SaffronSage0121, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 7, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot

Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not re-downloading after reboot - Similar Threads - Minecraft downloading reboot

2. Re-download minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-download minecraft: So I have purchased minecraft a few years ago before the account migration from Mojang to Microsoft. Now my account is migrated and eyerything as expected. The thing is my laptop will probably need a format and so the launcher and basically the game's files will be deleted....
  3. Re-download minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-download minecraft: So I have purchased minecraft a few years ago before the account migration from Mojang to Microsoft. Now my account is migrated and eyerything as expected. The thing is my laptop will probably need a format and so the launcher and basically the game's files will be deleted....
  4. Re downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re downloading Minecraft: Hello! So I had bought Minecraft a long time ago and my PC recently started having some issues so I restarted it and uninstalled all my apps. I was able to get most of them back but I was unable to get my Minecraft back and it's saying I need to rebuy it even though I already...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download: I claimed my free Minecraft windows 10 edition a while back and have since switched pc but when I got to the Microsoft store and go to purchased the game doesn't come up. I have also tried resetting the store using command prompt multiple times and it has never worked. I have...
  6. Cannot re-download Minecraft after reset

Cannot re-download Minecraft after reset: I reset my laptop because I had some problems. But now I cannot download Minecraft that I bought from the Microsoft Store before the reset. I logged into the same account that I had used to purchase Minecraft. It says I should buy it again...
  7. Minecraft Re-Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Re-Download: I have a PE account, so I tried to re-download the windows 10 edition on my computer. When I tried the first time, my password wasn't working. So I pressed forgot password. It didn't send me the email so I thought it was my email that was wrong, so I retried my email 20...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download

Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download: Hello, I purchases Minecraft Java edition in January of 2018. I downloaded Java and Windows 10 vesion and enjoyed them both. I have a new laptop now and want to download again but can only find a way to download Java. I can't seem to find a way to get Windows 10 version...
  9. Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10: I recently got a new pc and wanted to re-download Minecraft windows 10 on it. I had previously claimed the code from Mojang on June 14th 2019 on my old pc. When I go to the Microsoft store to install it, it says that I do not own Minecraft windows 10. Is there any way to fix...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 re-download: I had originally obtained Minecraft windows 10 through the free promotion they were doing to owners of the original Java edition of Minecraft. Several years, and computers later and here I am now, searching for my copy of Minecraft and seeing a buy button where I expected a...