Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have researched this topic and found no answers, my Minecraft is in version 1.12.28 as of right now and yet version 1.14 is out and I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ImLesbian, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ImLesbian Win User

Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

I have researched this topic and found no answers, my Minecraft is in version 1.12.28 as of right now and yet version 1.14 is out and I have tried to update it but it said there was no updates, I restarted computer, no updates, I have checked all my setting nothing wrong and I have even re downloaded the game, deleted it completely then reinstalling it and it is stuck, can someone please help me because I'm missing out on like 1 year worth of development

:)

ImLesbian, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

1. Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions - Similar Threads - Minecraft updating newer

2. Windows 10 PC can't update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC can't update to a newer version: Hi, my pc won't update further. Sometimes i get tiny updates, but i can never update to a newer version of windows. I have tried everything, but it just says im up to date. Im currently on version 10.0.018362 build 18362 and i have been for a long time. Anyone who knows whats...
  3. Windows 10 PC can't update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC can't update to a newer version: Hi, my pc won't update further. Sometimes i get tiny updates, but i can never update to a newer version of windows. I have tried everything, but it just says im up to date. Im currently on version 10.0.018362 build 18362 and i have been for a long time. Anyone who knows whats...
  4. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  5. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

7. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  8. want to update windows 10 home to a newer version

want to update windows 10 home to a newer version: Trying to do a windows10 update, I have windows 10 home version 1803. Always get the message saying windows can't configure components. I have tried a few things but nothing is working. Also I have a sound problem, its crackling like mad....
  9. want to update windows 10 home to a newer version

want to update windows 10 home to a newer version: want to update windows 10 home to a newer version of window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-update-windows-10-home-to-a-newer-version/411f6fdd-7b55-465c-813e-656e71ea1ddd
  10. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change java version on windows 10

2. how to change version of minecraft windows 10