Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a big trouble where I cannot get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition working; it is stuck in its trial mode, saying I need to buy it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jeffrandall_777, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not working

Hello,

I am having a big trouble where I cannot get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition working; it is stuck in its trial mode, saying I need to buy it even though I bought it from the Microsoft Store and have been playing it for ages then I recently opened it and it doesn't work. I have video proof.

My windows 10 has got the Xbox app, with me signed in, as well as Windows update number '2004'. fully updated.

What should I now do to get my Minecraft working???

Thanks!

:)

jeffrandall_777, Jul 26, 2020

2. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 not working

1. Minecraft Windows 10 not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft working

2. Why wont Minecraft work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  3. Why wont Minecraft work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  4. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  5. Modded minecraft not working.

Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  6. Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. The same thing was happening for my brother on his xbox while trying to buy xbox live....
  7. Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working

Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. The same thing was happening for my brother on his xbox while trying to buy xbox live....
  8. Ask for permission for minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission for minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. Please help...
  9. Ask for permission for minecraft not working

Ask for permission for minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. Please help...
  10. Would a windows 10 code for minecraft work with windows 11?

Would a windows 10 code for minecraft work with windows 11?: So I was rummaging through my old box full of Xbox related things and I found this unredeemed windows 10 edition beta code for minecraft. But the issue is that I have windows 11, Would this code be able to be redeemed and used on windows 11 or?...