Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft for windows 10 updated, but now I can't play it with friends or on my own. It goes through the motions to join a realm, but then I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EmpressDrgnBrne, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

Minecraft for windows 10 updated, but now I can't play it with friends or on my own.

It goes through the motions to join a realm, but then I get this

"Unable to connect to the world. Check your connection to the internet and try again."

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection or I would not be able to post this.

This only happened after the latest update.

I can finally play on my own, but not in a realm, not even the realm I set up. The same words come up about not being able to connect.

How do I fix this?

I am bedridden and this is a major part of me socializing and keeping my mind active.

:)

EmpressDrgnBrne, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

It may or may not be related but disabling Windows Update sure is a mistake. Note yesterday's major global ransomware attack, as well as the Wannacry attack in May did NOT affect anyone who allowed Windows Update to keep Windows current.

And to that, except for dial up users, Windows downloading updates should not affect anything you are doing as it steps way into the background. How much RAM do you have? What else is running?
    Why? Minecraft Doesn't Need Java Installed Anymore; It's Time to Uninstall Java.

If me, I would uninstall ESET and run with Windows Defender and see what happens. If no change, you can always install ESET back, but frankly, I don't see any reason why.

Bill_Bright, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

1. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play - Similar Threads - Minecraft updated can't

2. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  4. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft?

Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  6. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  7. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  8. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  9. Can't play Minecraft online on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft online on pc: Hello,I have tried looking up the answer to this but i find the answer. I'm playing Minecraft on my pc and I wanted to play online. It wouldn't let me and said "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Please help....
  10. Can't play minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play minecraft: I bought minecraft for windows ten edition bedrock not java a few months ago, but my laptop had some problems and I had to reset it. I redownloaded everything and signed in, it said that I own minecraft and let me play it but it was stuck on the demo version and wouldn't let...