Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was claiming my free windows 10 edition for minecraft (because i got the java earlier) and i added it to my account (*** Email address is removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrBlueBottleYT2, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

So i was claiming my free windows 10 edition for minecraft (because i got the java earlier) and i added it to my account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and when i went to install the game it took me to my microsoft store on my laptop , but on my microsoft store my account is different to what it was on chrome so i went to sign in to my MrBlueBottleYT account but it said work or school account so i pit in my email and it said its not a work or school account so i cant claim my windows 10 edition of minecraft please help??????

:)

MrBlueBottleYT2, Oct 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on Wrong Account

I just downloaded my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, but it auto signed in and downloaded on the wrong account, is there a way to transfer it to this account or use it on this account in any way?

Thanks.

Matthew (SixBonesGeno), Oct 5, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account :(

Zakin, Oct 5, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

1. Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account - Similar Threads - Minecraft wrong account

2. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  3. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  4. Minecraft bought on wrong account

Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  5. Minecraft installed on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft installed on wrong account: Hello there, My father was setting up a laptop for me and downloaded the copy of minecraft to his account, instead of mine. What does he need to do, please?...
  6. Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on wrong account, Help!: I made a new windows account recently to play Minecraft Dungeons on my Switch. I just now bought Minecraft to play on a bedrock server hosted by my friend on my new windows account. I go to download/install it and it asks which device I want to download it to and shows no...
  7. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemed on Wrong Account. Is it Possible to Unredeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemed on Wrong Account. Is it Possible to Unredeem it?: I recently realized I can get a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 since I purchased Minecraft Java edition, however I only realized after that I was signed into the wrong account when redeeming the code and now the game is on an account that I don't want it on. Is it...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account: Good Day to you! I have two Microsoft accounts that I made for varying purposes: my main account and my spam account. I went to my Mojang account and ordered a redemption for a code so I may obtain my Minecraft for the Windows 10. Unfortunately, I've accidentally redeemed...