Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to get Minecraft on windows 10 to log in but it keeps saying to unlock full game. I have tried restarting the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZadakielBaldonaza, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

I have been trying to get Minecraft on windows 10 to log in but it keeps saying to unlock full game. I have tried restarting the computer and reinstalling minecraft. I have also tried the wsreset.exe method but it a prompt shows up that Windows cannot find 'ms-windows-storeMinecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game :purgeCaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

:)

ZadakielBaldonaza, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  3. owned game not appearing as owned

Hello,

I own minecraft java edition hence, I received minecraft windows edition for free. I redeem it six months ago.

In my purchases, minecraft windows 10 edition appears but when I go in the windows store, be it on the website or the app, I'm asked to buy it. I've tested, it goes all the way to the payment. If I give my redeem code, it's obviously already been used since
    I used it.

Yes, I've tried the powershell thingy to reset the store and yes, I'm using the correct windows account which owns the game.

Good day to you and thank you for your future help.

Cody

6/16/2017
    Minecraft for Windows 10
    Completed
    USD$0.00

cody554477, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game

1. Minecraft Windows 10 owned but still asking to buy full game - Similar Threads - Minecraft owned still

2. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...
  3. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...
  4. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  5. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game: Hello Microsoft Community, So, a few years back in 2018, I claimed my Minecraft: Bedrock key from minecraft.net. Though, today, I tried to install the damned game and it installed, sure, but when I launch it it redirects me to the Trial version and asks me to buy the full...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game: Hello Microsoft Community, So, a few years back in 2018, I claimed my Minecraft: Bedrock key from minecraft.net. Though, today, I tried to install the damned game and it installed, sure, but when I launch it it redirects me to the Trial version and asks me to buy the full...
  8. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it[ATTACH][ATTACH] say I have to buy the game even though I have already bought the game...
  9. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...
  10. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...