Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its been days since I have been trying the solutions provided by the internet. Minecraft does not have sound at all, and only minecraft has this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crayshin, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Crayshin Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue

Its been days since I have been trying the solutions provided by the internet. Minecraft does not have sound at all, and only minecraft has this issue in my laptop. I have posted on minecraft forum about it but havent gotten any response.

I have already tried almost all related troubleshooting in windows, reinstalling drivers, sound mixer, reinstalling minecraft, resetting it, adding windows media player 12 feature but cant install windows media pack since mine is not Windows 10 N, updating the drivers, using the drivers from Realtek Website and using headphones.

Any idea how can I solve this issue? It is frustrating because I have just recently bought minecraft and cannot issue a refund for a faulty app. Thanks in advance.

:)

Crayshin, Jan 19, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue

Minecraft causes sound issues in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message regarding sound when you play Minecraft?

I would like to if sound works with other apps or is the issue only with Minecraft?

I suggest you to first of all run the audio troubleshooter and also try the steps mentioned in the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Ensure that you try all methods by clicking the device manager to dropdown other options as well.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries on the issue above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Persistent No Sound Bug Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Persistent Sound

2. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  4. Computer sound bug/issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer sound bug/issue: Strangely, my computer would not play sound from the speakers until I right click the sound menu on the taskbar, go to spatial sound and click off. The speakers are fine, but it seams to me the computer thinks its playing sound trough speakers that dont exist. I can live with...
  5. Minecraft sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft sound issue: Any time I use headphones when I use my actual laptop speakers it works when I launch minecraft, the windows 10 edition, It completely cuts out any sound that was playing. For example If I was listening to spotify it would just mute it along with any other background apps....
  6. Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent Audio Issues Windows 10: (Posting this on behalf of my husband so I can get audio working on my puter for video gamessss!) I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on a Gigabyte 970A-UD3P (rev. 2.x) with the latest BIOS version (FC) and Realtek HD Audio Driver (Version 8447) from this...
  7. How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?: minecraft isnt muted and i deleted every file of minecraft reinstalled it and it still doesnt work :/. I would really apreciate your help cause its like that for 4 weeks How can i fix the no sound bug in minecraft windows 10?
  8. Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting persistent echo sound on Windows 10.: HI, I have a new Dell Inspiron 5770, with a Realtek audio card and I'm having issues with the sound. When I play any audio source at all through the speakers, I get a persistent echo, as if the same audio is playing a fraction of a millisecond after the other. This happens...
  9. bug minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bug minecraft windows 10: i have a glitch in minecraft when i open the game the textures is bug [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-minecraft-windows-10/a8d87231-cccd-41c5-99d4-7b1b5e69204a"
  10. Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent issues with Windows 10 Pro.: i have been having persistent issues with windows 10 pro, between getting the updates to updating drivers it has been a real nightmare. im the last week i have reinstalled windows at least 15 times due to it looping in BSOD and other critical errors, even the start up repair...