Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 problem

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sytierix, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Sytierix Win User

minecraft windows 10 problem

i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back

:)

Sytierix, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 problem

1. minecraft windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - minecraft problem

2. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  3. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  4. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  5. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  6. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  7. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  8. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.: My first time posting to a forum, but i am running out of things to do.If i am making any forum specific mistakes like posting to the wrong page/forum etc. please let me know.The Problems:Directly Related:Games Tested on Overwatch2 / Minecraft - no mods running fine for...
  9. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.: My first time posting to a forum, but i am running out of things to do.If i am making any forum specific mistakes like posting to the wrong page/forum etc. please let me know.The Problems:Directly Related:Games Tested on Overwatch2 / Minecraft - no mods running fine for...
  10. Several crashes due to "Graphics Driver problems" Overwatch 2/Minecraft/etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware