Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game. I purchased two packs though the minecraft marketplace. My son played the game just fine. Went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenStribley, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game

Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game.

I purchased two packs though the minecraft marketplace. My son played the game just fine. Went to load the game again and they aren't there. He did delete the world he was on but that should not affect the purchase. I have checked and the purchases are appearing in the microsoft account order history as completed. I have reset ms store and the xbox app. Please advise ASAP my son has autism so this is causing a great deal of distress.

Thanks.

:)

BenStribley, Mar 20, 2021

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft: "Install this game on up to ten Windows 10 devices."

Hi,

Issues with downloading the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if you are logged in to a different account. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check your purchase history on the

Microsoft Billing page
    if the Minecraft is on the list. You can also check it on the Windows Store if it is listed under
    Games in My Library. If the game is on the list, you have to use your Microsoft account to sign in on the PC instead of the local account. To add your Microsoft Account, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Start and click on the Settings icon.
    • Go to Accounts and click Email & App accounts.
    • Click on Add an account and add the Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the game.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

After restarting your PC, reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Launch the Windows Store and open the game library. If you see Minecraft on the list, look for the download icon
    Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game f854e709-6c8e-476a-8bfb-788f91c34b17.png
    at
    the right side of the page and click it to download the game.

Note You can play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at
    http://minecraft.net/realms.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

Loraine Mon, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game

Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game

1. Minecraft Windows 10 purchases not appearing in game - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchases appearing

2. Minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchase: Hello, My friend has been having problems witg purchasing minecraft for already 2 weeks. Whenever she tries to purchase it, an error box appears with a text "An error occured while placing order, please verify payment info and try again" I've been recommended to ask for help...
  3. Minecraft purchases

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft purchases: Hi I’ve attempted to buy minecraft for my son , as the parent I’ve allowed purchase and trying to pay via PayPal but I am unable to, I’m getting the message”something happened our end try waiting a bit” and “it seems your parent authorised this try checking with them “ Any...
  4. Minecraft coins after game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins after game purchase: I bought a minecraft bundle on friday for 29.99 which included skinpacks and 700 mincoins. I did not receive the Coins yet. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-coins-after-game-purchase/c1abb4f0-3225-4c41-8bd3-16101a3a5a2f
  5. Minecraft Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Purchase: Hello Had recently bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition on the Play Store and have been using it fine. Now it is saying I have the normal version and I have to purchase the Hero Edition again. If someone could help I would be grateful. Thanks...
  6. Purchased minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft windows 10: unable to install Minecraft for windows 10, game keeps referring to trial version. how do you get this to work or get a refund... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-windows-10/cd9b6ae2-94c4-4daf-a1e2-8ed98cf15481
  7. MineCraft Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Purchase: I just purchased Minecraft on my account, but it did not give me the option to download it and now I can only find where I purchased it. How do I get this downloaded to my computer?...
  8. Purchase of minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...
  9. In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch: I own minecraft for windows 10 and minecraft for nintendo switch if I buy something on windows will it transfer to my switch. they are logged into the same account. I want to buy plastic texture pack on windows 10, but will it transfer on all accounts to my switch?...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem: Hi all, Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect to the...