Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had used a free trial realm and liked it so i bought a 30 day subscription and just recently it had expired and when i tried to renew it, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CazFTW, May 9, 2020.

1. CazFTW Win User

Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

I had used a free trial realm and liked it so i bought a 30 day subscription and just recently it had expired and when i tried to renew it, it says "Not available for purchase" and the price is blank, just says "Renew for " and I'm confused and just looking for some help

:)

CazFTW, May 9, 2020

2. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft.

I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does not recognize that I have bought the subscription.

I believe this is called a missing purchase and I am grateful for all help!

Thanks in advance! -.

Jacob Raffoul, May 9, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Minecraft Realms on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to turn off auto-renew for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days,
    until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section
    How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see
    How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate
    details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 9, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

1. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms Plus

2. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  3. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  4. Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  5. Minecraft Realms on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms on windows 10: I purchased a realms subscription yesterday, and I would like to turn off auto-renew but I can't find it in my Microsoft subscriptions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-on-windows-10/68c078cc-a896-4120-9ab0-225c96ac747c
  6. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has helped as of yet, can I...
  7. realms minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realms minecraft windows 10: My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realms-minecraft-windows-10/ff28c4cb-0912-40bc-82b7-515b58ca8c4a
  8. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing: I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft. I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Realms: When i tried to use a free trial of minecraft realms, i recieved an error: " You can not play on Realms because of how your xbox live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and policy settings on Xbox.com" So i went to this site and set everething except the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription