Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tarawera, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Tarawera Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

Hi all,

My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of minecraft, all except me.

At first i was able to put in the code given me, but then i wasn't presented the ability to download the full game, only the free trial. I've tried putting the code in again but it says its' already been redeemed. There is no visible option to download the full game & i simply refuse to buy the full game again.

Please help.

:)

Tarawera, Feb 20, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 20, 2019
  3. fyndor Win User
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Feb 20, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working. - Similar Threads - Minecraft redeem code

2. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Does Not Work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Does Not Work: I've had minecraft on since at least 2015. I tried to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition but it say's the code has already been used and I don't even have a copy of the game. My account has recently been compromised could that have something to do with it?...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes not working?: I am trying to redeem my minecraft which I bought on 18 September 2018 but when I try to redeem it it says Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  7. Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work: This is kind of old, but I have a free code I was given when Windows 10 was released for a full edition of MC for Windows 10. I entered the code and I never got the product. Now when I try to redeem the code, it says it was already used (which is true, but I never actually...
  8. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no option to redeem win 10 minecraft

2. minecraft windows 10 redeem code not an option