Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Jeremy and my account name is chillstok I have owned my java minecraft account since Jan 2012. I never use the windows 10 edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChillStok, Mar 20, 2020.

1. ChillStok Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure

Hello,

My name is Jeremy and my account name is chillstok I have owned my java minecraft account since Jan 2012. I never use the windows 10 edition and decided to give it a try. When i went to go use my code it said it had already been used. In the past i had my account hacked into but i was able to get it back, I don't know if that information helps at all.

:)

ChillStok, Mar 20, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Failure - Similar Threads - Minecraft Redeem Failure

2. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error: EDIT: I posted this same question on the 11th of April. Really wish I got told the redeem codes were refreshed. I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win10 about 2 weeks after the beta came out. I had purchased Minecraft: Java Edition for Christmas 2011, so I was DEFINITELY...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  8. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  9. redeeming Minecraft

redeeming Minecraft: I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do....
  10. Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure: As a lot of people know, If you have owned Minecraft: Java Edition you receive a free code to redeem the Windows Edition of Minecraft. However when I attempted to Redeem my code it told me that the code I had was already redeemed. Microsoft Store recommended I checked my...