Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 redeem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NormalRaptor, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018

:)

NormalRaptor, Oct 6, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Oct 6, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

1. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem - Similar Threads - Minecraft redeem

2. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  3. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  5. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  6. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

7. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  8. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  9. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  10. I cant redeem my minecraft code

I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...