Windows 10: Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, I redeemed my code, but I had the free trial installed. So I uninstalled the free trial and it won't let me re-redeem my code, and won't let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thalassophile, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

Basically, I redeemed my code, but I had the free trial installed. So I uninstalled the free trial and it won't let me re-redeem my code, and won't let me download anything but the trial. Help?​

:)

Thalassophile, Jul 8, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 8, 2019
  3. I redeemed a Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition but didnt get it

Hi,

You can download the game directly from Windows Store after redeeming the code to your account. To download the game, go to Windows Store App and search for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Then, you can download the game for free.

If you are experiencing issues downloading the game, reset Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

1. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download? - Similar Threads - Minecraft redeemed can't

2. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  3. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code

Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code: I wanted to switch from Java to windows, and was about to use a redeem code for it, but my sister claimed it on her account. Is there anyway you can help me, without having me buy a whole new one?...
  4. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  5. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  7. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  8. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed: I bought minecraft for my pc java and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new laptop for christmas and im trying to download it to my new computer and says I...
  9. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10 after redeeming the code.: I successfully redeemed minecraft for windows 10 code, and it shows up in my recent purchases, but when I click "install" it just pops up with the code and the option to copy it. It won't actually let me download/install it. I've tried resetting microsoft store which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10redeemed for free but can not dowload on new computer

2. cant redeem free windows 10 version of minecraft

3. can you update minecraft if you redeemed it?

4. cant install minecraft windows 10 trial,
  5. i redeemed minecraft for windows 10 but i cant download it,
  6. i redeemed a code on microsoft store but still says im on a free trial,
  7. cant install minecraft windows edition to laptop,
  8. redeemed minecraft code but cant find game microsoft store,
  9. minecraft code redeemd cant download,
  10. minecraft code redeemed but wont let me play