Windows 10: Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, So I have recently got a second PC and I would like to get Windows 10 on it so that I can play cross-platform with my xbox, and my other pc. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Micah S :, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Micah S : Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC

Hey,

So I have recently got a second PC and I would like to get Windows 10 on it so that I can play cross-platform with my xbox, and my other pc. The issue I ran into is that I have 2 Minecraft java accounts, and both accounts were created before the date required to receive a code. I redeemed both of them apparently and I can't get the game. I checked every account on the pc to see if they had the game and none of them did. I have the game on my main pc so I know where one of the codes were redeemed, but I can't quite figure out how to find/get the second one.

Basically, my question is does anyone know why this could be happening and how I could recover/fix my code or pc to get the game? I don't ever recall having another device I redeemed the second code on, and when the first code was redeemed I had not even made the second account.

:)

Micah S :, Mar 31, 2020

2. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

I bought minecraft for my pc (java) and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new laptop for christmas and im trying to download it to my new
    computer and says I don't own it and the code you got to redeem it was already redeemed and I know I already redeemed it on my old laptop but I checked my order history to see if it could tell me but I found nothing, I redeemed the code on july 7, 2017. Im
    wondering if its possible to get a new redeem code to perhaps fix this?

xCRUNCHB1T3x408, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 31, 2020
  4. ZaneJoyce Win User

Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.).
    I checked my order history on multiple accounts but Minecraft was never listed. It isn’t in my Library either. Does anyone have a fix for this?

ZaneJoyce, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Windows 10. Redeemed on old computer but cannot download on new PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Redeemed old

2. Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock on my New Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock on my New Computer: Hello! I bought Minecraft Java back in 2014 or 2015, so I qualified for the free version of Bedrock that was given out to Java players. I redeemed it and downloaded it onto my old laptop during the redemption window. Recently I got a new computer, and wanted to download...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code for old players

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code for old players: I have Java edition but logged into my account at Mojang studios and it said for old players the they can get Windows 10 edition for free and I did after migrating my account I redeemed the code for Minecraft windows 10 edition before I got Windows 10 which was an dumb idea,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  5. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  7. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloadable on new computer: I have minecraft for windows 10 installed on one of my computers. I had redeemed a code for it, and got it for free. However, when i check my windows 10 library it is not there. I had even uninstalled and reinstalled the game through the windows store and it boots up on my...
  9. Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC: I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.). I checked my order...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?: Basically, I redeemed my code, but I had the free trial installed. So I uninstalled the free trial and it won't let me re-redeem my code, and won't let me download anything but the trial. Help?...