Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 refund

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LukeStorey2, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help.

:)

LukeStorey2, Jun 22, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 refund

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 refund

1. Minecraft windows 10 refund - Similar Threads - Minecraft refund

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.: I purchased Micraft for Window's 10, but it won't download and it won't install. All I'm asking for, is a simple refund. But it won't let me....
  3. I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I would like to return Minecraft windows 10 edition since it is not the version i wanted. I wanted Java edition but i got windows 10 edititon so i would like to return it. i looked everywhere but there is no refund button to press. i spent 4 hours looking how to refund it. i...
  4. Refund on Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I bought minecraft dungeons recently and i have some trouble playing the game. When i start the game everything works untill i press play on my character. As i am loading in the game just crashes. I whould want a refund on this game please. Thanks, SnoopyFroopy...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: I clicked the button on the Minecraft launcher, then clicked the Heroes Edition button on the Minecraft dungeons website, which took me to the windows 10 Microsoft store page. At that point, it seemed the only way to get the Heroes edition content was by buying the Windows 10...
  6. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got the game and constant...
  8. i need to refund minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to refund minecraft: PLease Refund minecraft ive been crying over it and want my money back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-refund-minecraft/8f9f1e59-b244-4ff9-bcbb-3f16f397bb86
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really...
  10. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund minecraft windows 10

2. can you return minecraft purchase

3. how to get refunds from manalabs from minecraft game

4. minecraft refund on windows 10,
  5. how to refund minecraft\