Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 refund

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LukeStorey2, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help.

:)

LukeStorey2, Jun 22, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 refund

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 refund

1. Minecraft windows 10 refund - Similar Threads - Minecraft refund

2. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund: child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed myself from the family and reconnected to family cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and...
  3. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  4. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to: I don't know how to refund Minecraft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wants-to-refund-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition/bc1cb812-8e7d-4692-8d2f-de0ef5ca4916
  5. Refunding Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  6. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store: Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you....
  7. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...
  8. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Cant find how to do refund on minecraft: Hi, I purchased a copy of minecraft today to test with the WMR headset that I got. I haven't playd it for more than two hours and as I said I purchased it today. I can't find the refund button on my order history and I can't find an e-mail address to ask for it. Thanks for...
  9. refund my minecraft.

refund my minecraft.: been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and i just bought it an hour ago..... please dont link me to your stupid bot it doesnt help and i dont understand anything. or...
  10. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund minecraft windows 10

2. minecraft refund on windows 10

3. how to refund minecraft\