Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a code for Minecraft, the windows 10 version. Upon attempting to install Minecraft to my PC I am greeted with the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamJonesKN, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install

I recently redeemed a code for Minecraft, the windows 10 version. Upon attempting to install Minecraft to my PC I am greeted with the following message: "Installing on your devices: To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with automatic updates and purchases on, and have enough space." My installation has nothing to do with my Xbox, I click the 3 dots next to install, select install to 'My PC's Name' and then install now which prompts the previously mentioned message to pop up. This procedure is not linked to any form of communication with my Xbox which makes the error message confusing. Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

:)

SamJonesKN, Mar 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 11, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Refuses to Install - Similar Threads - Minecraft Refuses Install

2. I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...: please help* Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-install-minecraft-java-and-i-refuse-at/49854079-9150-4672-8bed-c64bdc59572b
  3. I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...: please help* Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-install-minecraft-java-and-i-refuse-at/49854079-9150-4672-8bed-c64bdc59572b
  4. I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I install minecraft java and i refuse at multiplayer the minecraft arhive program and i...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-install-minecraft-java-and-i-refuse-at/49854079-9150-4672-8bed-c64bdc59572b
  5. Minecraft continually refusing to update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft continually refusing to update: I have been having issues updating the bedrock version on Windows 10. When trying to load into my realm, it notes that there is an update available. When clicking the "check in store" prompt, there is no update. I have manually searched for an update in the store, manually...
  6. Minecraft continually refusing to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft continually refusing to update: I have been having issues updating the bedrock version on Windows 10. When trying to load into my realm, it notes that there is an update available. When clicking the "check in store" prompt, there is no update. I have manually searched for an update in the store, manually...
  7. Minecraft continually refusing to update

8. Minecraft refusing to work/download

Minecraft refusing to work/download: I sat down to try and play the newest Minecraft update with friends, but it kept getting stuck at 1/2 loading. After a few tries, I uninstalled it. Now Microsoft Store install button does nothing/gets stuck on 'starting download' forever. Help!!!! I've tried everything i...
  9. Minecraft code refuses to redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft code refuses to redeem: For whatever reason, whenever I attempt to use a minecraft gift card 35$ to obtain Minecraft for windows 10 it will tell me further instruction is needed and can be found on the card despite no other instruction being listed. I’ve tried both Mojang and the Microsoft Store, as...
  10. Windows 10 refuses to install on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 refuses to install on SSD: Basically I had windows 10 installed on NVMe Samsung 960 SSD for awhile. Along with it there were 2 more partitions configured: 1 dynamic partition (2x 2TB HDD), 1 static (1x 1TB HDD). Now due to some issues decided to re-install Windows 10 completely. Booted to Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does to download to your xbox it must be on or set to instant-on with automatic updates and purchases on aand have enough space

2. minecraft refuses to update

3. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox it must be on or set to Instant-on with automatic updates and purchases on and have enough space.

4. installing on your devicesto download to your xbox it must be on or set to instant-on with automatic updates and purchases on and have enough space.,
  5. Installing on your devicesTo download to your Xbox it must be on or set to Instant-on with automatic updates and purchases on and have enough space. ERROR