Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; while my pc may not be brand new I know for sure that it has all the requirements I mean I can run java edition and I've never had any problems with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by crainium9, Dec 4, 2020.

1. crainium9 Win User

minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements

while my pc may not be brand new I know for sure that it has all the requirements I mean I can run java edition and I've never had any problems with any other game I've played, even ones that are pretty high spec,

:)

crainium9, Dec 4, 2020
  2. fph5000 Win User

it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it

fph5000, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements - Similar Threads - minecraft says dont

2. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  3. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  4. It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!: So i just got a new laptop & it saying “Your PIN is required to sign in” except i didn’t create a PIN because i was having issues setting it up. it doesn’t give me any options besides to click sign it & it just brings me back to the main screen. there’s no where to click...
  5. It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!

It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!: So i just got a new laptop & it saying “Your PIN is required to sign in” except i didn’t create a PIN because i was having issues setting it up. it doesn’t give me any options besides to click sign it & it just brings me back to the main screen. there’s no where to click...
  6. Why dont i have Minecraft annymore?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why dont i have Minecraft annymore?: so ever since minecraft moved from mojang to microsoft i dont have the game on my account i have a fancy cape ooooo but not the game like ****? does annyone have anny idea who i can contact in order to show them my recept for my purtches and get the game back on my acount?...
  7. Why dont i have Minecraft annymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dont i have Minecraft annymore?: so ever since minecraft moved from mojang to microsoft i dont have the game on my account i have a fancy cape ooooo but not the game like ****? does annyone have anny idea who i can contact in order to show them my recept for my purtches and get the game back on my acount?...
  8. Why dont i have Minecraft annymore?

9. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  10. it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i dont own minecraft windows 10: so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it...