Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. Every 3 or 4 times I open Minecraft in my pc I get no sound from it. I looked up the problem and after scouring the net the only solution I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeBanana, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

Hi. Every 3 or 4 times I open Minecraft in my pc I get no sound from it. I looked up the problem and after scouring the net the only solution I've found is going into the App settings and reset the app. This works for a few times then it happens again. I do the reset again. Then it works... for a few times. This keeps happening. Everything else works. I've checked the windows audio and I get sound from windows, spotify, etc. I don't have surround sound on and I'm only using hardwired speakers plugged directly into my pc. Nothing fancy.

Please Help!

:)

MikeBanana, Sep 8, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sound Working

2. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  4. No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on Minecraft Windows 10: Hi I havent had sound on windows 10 Minecraft for a year. Java Minecraft works just fine. When I run minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition I open volume mixer and there's option for minecraft sounds. Can someone please help? Ive tried different headsets and speakers no luck....
  5. Sound does not work in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound does not work in Minecraft: There is no sound while I am playing Minecraft. This situation started ever since I deleted and reinstalled every file in AppData>Local>Packages. I installed Minecraft after this and there was no sound to be heard. I reset the app, turned of sound enhancements, and deleted...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones: Hello, This sound issue just started yesterday, I was playing minecraft without an issue. I went to go record something so i pressed windows key + G to bring up the game menu. I clicked record last 30 seconds and then when I clicked back on to the game I had no sound. I...
  7. No Sound On Minecraft For Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Sound On Minecraft For Windows 10: I just installed Minecraft for windows 10 but there's no sound..the sound on my computer works fine. I've tried every solution on other forums and nothing seems to work, if anyone has a new solution that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  8. Minecraft windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 no sound: Hi, i recently bougth minecraft from windows store, i can play normally, but the thing is that there's no sound at all. No music, no sound effects and i dont know what to do. I tried unnistalling and installing many times, update the drivers, i checked nothing was mute and im...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound: Hello, I purchased Minecraft for PC from the windows store. The game works fine but there is absolutely no sound. I have searched the internet for a solution and have tried literally every solution listed, and still the issue persists. All sounds on my PC work without any...
  10. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord...