Windows 10: MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

Discus and support MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon, My son plays minecraft on the Windows 10 Starter Edition. He has logged in a couple of times and he no longer has access to two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carly Collins_2020, Aug 14, 2020.

1. MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

Good afternoon,

My son plays minecraft on the Windows 10 Starter Edition. He has logged in a couple of times and he no longer has access to two worlds he created. You can click on the world, it says loading and then it just comes up a black screen with "leave bed" and "open chat" and then logs him off Minecraft.

What can we do to rectify this situation please?

Thanks,

Carly.

:)

Carly Collins_2020, Aug 14, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Aug 14, 2020
  3. iStripeyy Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I had a minecraft world on windows 10 that I was on. My screen went black so I restarted my pc. When I turned it on and reloaded minecraft the world was gone. I have tried using the steps to recover the world bit it has not worked and I'm not sure what to
    do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iStripeyy, Aug 14, 2020
  4. MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I play Minecraft windows 10 edition on Xbox one can I recover my deleted worlds on there if so how?

DeeperFire3, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds

1. MInecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and lost worlds - Similar Threads - MInecraft Starter Edition

2. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  3. Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition but I want to return it but the no return button shows up. Can I return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-minecraft-windows-10-starter-edition-returnable/a6100bc6-a217-4108-a65f-f4c4c0f8ce11
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze: So basically my mother bought be the starter edition of Minecraft windows 10 And when i click install The Microsoft store freezes and then afterwards it just closes Plese i need help because my mother is wanting a refund D:...
  5. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  6. Minecraft Lost Worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lost Worlds.: Hello, Earlier today I logged into my minecraft world only to find out that my friend couldnt join. They had been having trouble joining the night before but upon looking for an answer, the only answer I could find was to uninstall and reinstall my minecraft windows 10...
  7. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds: A few days ago I had to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to fix a bug in my computer. When I opened it back up, my worlds were gone. I opened up to the file \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds, where I'd...
  9. How to find/fix lost Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find/fix lost Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds: If you have lost your world (meaning when you open the game your world is missing) this may be helpful. THIS IS FOR WINDOWS 10 EDITION ONLY I have had this problem and have fixed it using this method (couldn't find anything to help so i figured it out then made this, so you...
  10. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...