Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I bought minecraft Window 10 edition starter pack on the minecraft official website and it took me to this page. [ATTACH] I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelissaFolpp, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

Today I bought minecraft Window 10 edition starter pack on the minecraft official website and it took me to this page.

Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working f98fb63e-7907-42b7-b322-fafb8d6ff735?upload=true.png

I clicked on install/ play and i took me to this page

Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working ba43dc1f-154f-48bd-9576-2b0f671ac403?upload=true.png

And I was charged from buying it earlier on Minecraft's official website, if anyone knows how to make it work please reply

:)

MelissaFolpp, Dec 31, 2020
  2. SarathS- Win User

Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in
    my Account.?

Thanks in Advance

Sarath S

SarathS-, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins

Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The game runs fine but just the minecoins are missing.

Any help please Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working :)

BobMcBobson24, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs.

So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy the game...

I already tried the following

START QUOTE

Solution 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the run troubleshooter button on this link.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Re-register the Windows Store to refresh and update the licenses of the games and apps that you installed on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    3. Paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    4. You should see a progress bar that re-register the Windows Store on your computer
    5. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reinstall the game to manually update it.

END QUOTE

I'd really hope there is a way to fix it since I feel kinda scammed at this point and I'm not willing to pay anymore money...

NeonFXOfficial, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

1. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft starter pack

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  4. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No purchases have been made in the market place. How and where do I find these missing...
  5. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No purchases have been made in the market place. How and where do I find these missing...
  6. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack. But my boyfriend has the java edition so we can't play together. He suggested I uninstall it to see if I could return it for a refund. But I'd already played it for a bit so I couldn't return it. When I try to reinstall it, it...
  8. minecraft starter for windows 10 will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft starter for windows 10 will not work: gave this to my daughter christmas eve night. the joy crumbled when it simply would not download. it says this "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I bought it at...
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  10. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...